President: Maggie Priesmeyer Masinter
Vice President of Gala: Melissa Gonzalez
Assistant Gala Chair: Corina Zars
Vice President and Coordinator of Sponsorships and Sponsors: Diane Malone
Secretary: Vincent Hardy
Treasurer: Emily Boehm
Governance: Byrd Bonner
Ballot Review Committee: Diane Malone and Tim Hedgepeth
Theatre Liaison and Judge Coordinator: Rick Malone
Assistant Judge Coordinator (for training sessions) and Corresponding
Webmaster: Nicole Erwin
Marketing and Social Media Manager: Nicole Erwin
Gala Director, Script and Host: Tim Hedgepeth
Gala Stage Manager: Aly Miller
Gala Catering: Maggie Priesmeyer Masainter
Gala Graphic Design & Program: Nicole ERwin
Gala In-Memoriam: Byrd Bonner
Gala Photographer and Photo Coordinator: Rick Malone
Gala House Manager: Nicole Erwin
Gala Will Call: Melissa Gonzalez
Gala Sponsor Table: Diane Malone
Gala People’s Choice Voting: Emily Boehm
Gala Clean up Committee: Nicole Erwin
Gala Delivery and Retrieval : Nicole Erwin (pick up of Trophies, Podium Art, table cloths, Script, programs, staplers at end of show)
Gala Trophy Committee: Nicole Erwin
Proof Master list: Diane Malone and Emily Boehm
Location Host: Nicole Erwin
Director Selection Procedures:
- Applications are solicited from prospective board members.
- Applications are reviewed by all current board members.
- Applicants are voted on by the current board.
- A willingness to serve.
- The availability to serve.
- A genuine interest in the mission of the organization to celebrate excellence in local theatre.
- The directors must be open-minded and non -biased toward all theatre organization, genres of literature and styles of production.
- Director tenures are suggested to be Three Years with at least One Year off before being eligible for another board term.
- A director may be removed after three consecutive absences from scheduled meetings when there has been no communication from the director to the president about an upcoming absence.
- A director may be removed by the board for violations of the code of ethics policies.
- A director may be removed by the board for failure to perform assigned tasks when there has been no communication from the director to the president or committee chair directly involved with the assignment.